Monday, April 4, 2016

Cleaning Delays

Took today off of work for an extra long weekend.  I tried to do some cleaning this morning, but I slept in and I watched some new Dare Devil episodes instead.  I got around to cleaning my study room at 1pm, but I didn't get much done.  I started with my AKB48 stuff and magazines, and my manga.  I kept stopping to look at the magazines and manga :)

Lunch today -> Wendy's.
Picked some Wendy's for lunch.  Got 2 Junior hamburgers, ghost fries, small chili, and a medium strawberry lemonade (not pictured).  The food was good.  The ghost fries had a nice kick to it.  The best was the strawberry lemonade.  It's really good and I recommend it.

Dinner today -> Ribs.
Got the Monday Mania from Big Bone BBQ.  I shared it with Julie and Roger.  Ribs were abit lean today, but were still good.  We ate this while watching RED.  Good movie.  It's got lots of good action and some funny parts.  We watched a few episodes of Fuller House too.  I like the show.  It's different than Girl Meets World, as it has more adult jokes and is more funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment