Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Combiner Wars Brawl Found

Dinner today -> Ramen with Fish Cakes.
I bought stuff to make Japanese curry rice, but it takes me a day to prepare the stewing beef to be really tender, and I didn't have time to do it Monday night.  So I made a quick easy dinner today.  Just instant chicken ramen with Korean fish cakes. 
Ramen and Fish Cakes.

Useless Toy News:
Saw these new 8-Bit Plush pillows at Toys R Us.  I like them, but they are way too expensive.  I might get them if they go on sale for 50% off.
8-Bit Plushies.

Useless Transformers News:
The Kanata Toys R Us finally restocked the Combaticon wave from Transformers: Combiner Wars.  I was missing Brawl and I bought him.  I also found a mini Mr.Potato Head with G1 Grimlock parts.  Picked him up too :)
Brawl and Grimlock Potato Head.

No comments:

Post a Comment