Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Late Birthdays

I only flipped my calendar to April today and I found that I missed a bunch of birthdays!  Sorry.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!!!
and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ED!!!

Lunch today -> Farmboy
Picked up lunch at Farmboy today.  I got Ceasar salad, Kale Caesar salad, some tomatoes, steak, cucumber, and mushrooms.  Too bad they don't have roasted garlic anymore.  I also grabbed a box of peanut butter cookies for a meeting, and a box of fresh coconut chunks.  Ed got me a coffee from McDonalds.
Lunch.

Dinner today -> Curry Rice.
Made a big pot full of Japanese curry.  I made it with stewing beef, mini-red potatoes, carrots, and sweet onions.  Scooped it on fresh white rice.  The curry was a bit watery, but it thicked up for my 2nd bowl.
Curry Rice.

Useless Gaming News:
After work 3-player gaming today.  Today we played Dominion: Intrigue.  I haven't played this stand-alone expansion before, but it's got some good card combos.  More attack cards too.

No comments:

Post a Comment