Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Avengers Movie

Useless Movie Info:
I just watched The Avengers movie the other day.  Whoever gave this movie a bad rating is nuts!  This is an awesome movie!!!
Mini-Spoiler: The Iron Man and Captain America team-up move during the big fight, is just like the move in the game: Marvel Ultimate Alliance!

Dinner today -> Rideau
I had a late dinner and I got takeout +1 from Rideau Restaurant today.  I debated between Rideau and Kanata Noodle House. 
I got Beef Chow Mein, and Dry-fried Rice Noodles with Beef.  One of the dishes would have been enough but I wanted the variety.
Rideau Takeout.

Useless Idol Info:
I watched AKB0048 ep5.  It was pretty good.  This episode shows some of the the member's real-life quirks.  Also, my initial guess about the manager was right.  She is Mariko!

No comments:

Post a Comment