Monday, May 14, 2012

Ageless Entity + Armadillo Cloak Rocks!

I got my Rogers box fixed last week.  My cable box was blown and I had to get a new replacement.  I wonder why the 1st tech guy didn't figure that out?  I got a free Rogers bag too.
New Replacement Rogers Box.
Playing with the new box, I was looking for some Chinese or Japanese cooking shows on Multicultural On Demand CH800; and look what I found:  AKB48 Documentary movie with english subtitles!
AKB48 On Demand on Rogers CH800.

Dinner today -> Spaghetti with Meat and Mushroom Sauce.
I felt like steak for dinner today, but ground beef was on sale at Sobey's.  I'll get steak another day. 
Spaghetti with Meat and Mushroom Sauce.

Useless Gaming News:
Ben, Hong-Ming and I were playing 3 player Magic on Friday night.  In one game where I was using my W/G life-gain deck, they had me down to 1 life and Ben was about to kill me with an all out attack; but for some reason Hong-Ming decided to play Fog and nulify all the damage.  He said he needed me around for 1 more turn.
Pre-Fog.
That 1 turn cost them :)  I topped decked Armadillo Cloak and enchanted my 24/24 Ageless Entity with it.  I proceeded to pound them the next couple of turns and finished with a 70/70 Ageless Entity and over 35 life.  Ben was so pissed about the Fog.  He knew I couldn't be left to live, but Hong-Ming didn't :P
Post-Fog = Fongpay Victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment