Thursday, May 10, 2012

TV Problems Day 2

The Rogers tech guy showed up today to fix my stuff.  He looked like he fixed the weak signal and my cable box, but wasn't able to complete the very last step of authorizing my cable box.  The line was too busy.  I called to activate it when I got back from work and it still doesn't work.  Now another tech guy will come back on Friday to fix it...  Another night without watching TV before going to bed.  It seems totally weird.

Dinner today -> Beef Tendons.
Re-heated the T&T beef tendons over rice.  I was busy calling Rogers to make anything else.
Beef Tendon on Rice.

Useless Comic News:
Reminder: This weekend is the Ottawa ComicCon!!!

Useless Idol Info:
I got my Itano Tomomi "10nen go no Kimi e" CDs in the mail today.  Type A, B, and Regular with bonus pic.
10nen go no Kimi e CDs.
Itano only got to #2 on the charts, since she was up against SMAP. who took 1st.


No comments:

Post a Comment