Thursday, May 3, 2012

Picard Out, Kirk In.

Useless Shopping News:
Beddington's Bed & Bath Warehouse sale is going on now til Sunday.  I hear it's a really good sale with lots of stuff.  I think I'll try and check it out.

Dinner today -> Salmon and French Beans
I was thinking of making sushi out of the salmon, but I didn't have any seaweed left in the house.  The french beans were really good.  I boiled them, drained them, and stirred in olive oil and oyster sauce.
Salmon and French Beans with Rice.

Useless Comic News:
This Saturday is "Free Comic Book Day".  No strings attached.  Just go to a comic store and get free comics.  Not just Ottawa, it's world wide.

The guest line-up has changed for the Ottawa ComicCon: Captain Picard is out, and Captain Kirk and Mr. Data are in!  It's too bad that Patrick Steward is no longer attending.  I kind of wanted to meet him and get his autograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment