Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Smoke Breaks.

My neighbour is taking 2 days to change winter tires to summer tires on 2 cars.  I don't know why it's taking so long?  I did notice that they would take smoke breaks between removing and putting on each tire.  Because of these smoke breaks, I can't open my windows as I can smell the cigarette smoke coming in the house.  I hope the smoke that got in didn't latch on to my Magic cards.

Useless Hockey Info:
Game 1 of the Stanley Cup finals start tonight.  LA at New Jersey.  I predicted it was going to be a Pittsburgh vs LA final.  I got 1 of them right.

Lunch today -> Smokies and Chicken Nuggets.
The last of my Smokies Sausages and some left over Chicken Nuggets with Plum Sauce.  Washed it down with Orange Crush.
Lunch.

Dinner today -> M&M Louisiana Chicken Wings.

Dinner.

Useless Idol Info:
Got another package today.  This one was from CD Japan.  I didn't think this one would arrive before June 6.  Got my 2nd set of "Manatsu no Sounds Good!" CDs (and got a Yuko photo insert ^_^ ), AKB0048 Mangas, and versions B & C Sasshi CDs.
AKB Stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment