Monday, May 21, 2012

Long Weekend Report: Victoria Day

Happy (belated) Twin Birthdays Mia and Tommy!!!

I spent most of the long weekend playing Diablo 3.  I'm almost done Act 3.  I've been spending alot of virtual money in the auction house too.  Selling useless rare equipment and loading up my Monk with Dexterity boosting equipment.  My monk is a demon killing machine.

I did spend a bit of time outside.  I potted the giant pumpkin plants Steve game me.
100 lb Pumpkin Plantling
Did anyone see the solar eclipse Sunday afternoon?  I only knew about it when I watched the Japan news Monday morning and they were showing videos and about how alot of people got married exactly when the eclipse formed the ring.

Food this weekend ->
Lobster was on sale at Loblaws.  I was there Friday morning getting 2 of them.  As I ordered, I told the seafood guy that I wanted 2 female lobsters.  The lady and guy beside me, told me that they didn't know they could order just females, and they proceed to copy me and order just female ones too.
This girl put up a big fight by stretching out her claws sideways when I went to put her in the boiling water.
Lobster Fighter.
 The 2 I got were full of lobster roe and tamally :)
Victory for Fongpay.

Steak was on sale at Sobey's and I got a couple of those too.
Steak with Mushrooms and Rice.
Steak with Mushrooms and Veggies.

I got hungry while playing Diablo 3 Saturday night around 2am.  I went to Loblaws and got some discount ribs and fried chicken. 
Discount Late-Night Snacks.

Useless Chair News:
There is a office chair event at Staples.  All their chairs were 50% off.  I got a new computer chair for $80.
Ready for Assembly.

It took me 30mins to put together.
New Chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment