Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tough Loss

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters took a nail-biting lost to Master Batters 9-8 today.  In the last inning, I had a close play at the plate to stop the winning run, but if only I was a few inches taller I would have caught the ball and got the out :(  Also, with 2 out at our final at-bat, we had our game-tying homerun by John called back because the umpire wasn't ready for the pitch.  It was unbelievable!!!  Such a disappointing loss.
I did go 3-for-3 with 2 singles and a double.  My on-base percentage is really high.  I think I haven't made it to a base only 2 times this year.  I just need someone hitting behind me who can bring me home (if only Stefano wasn't injured).

Useless Idol Info:
I got a package in the mail today.  Got my "Manatsu no Sounds Good!" CDs with Maeda bonus pic, 2012 Election Guidebook, Sashi CDs with bonus pics, and AKB49 manga.  I'm going to put my 2 votes in for Kasai tonight or tomorrow.
AKB Stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment