Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Suspicious Soil???

I went home for lunch today.  When I was about to enter through the garage, I noticed that there was some loose soil along the garage door of my neighbours house.
Suspicious Soil.
Upon closer inspection I notice the soil was moving.  It wasn't soil at all!  It was all little reddish-brown ants!!!  I ran into the garage and got the Raid Home Defense spray and sprayed it all around my garage perimeter.  I didn't kill the ants.  It's not my problem as long as they stay on that side of the driveway.
Not Soil... ANTS!!!

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters lost to Molson Canadian, 18-9 today.  We gave up one 10 run inning again, and that's what cost us.  I hit 3-for-3 with 3 singles.
On the way to the game, I stopped behind this car.  It's a Family Guy car!  Check out the license plate and the plate frame.
Family Guy Car

Dinner today -> Pizza.
Supreme Hot n Ready.
Supreme Pizza.

Useless Gaming News:
I've only slept 10 hours since Saturday noon.  I've spent most of the time awake playing Diablo 3.  Here is my level 32 Monk and his Scoundrel follower.  The scoundrel actually does more damage than I do.  I do 702% extra damage and he does 753.5% extra damage, and he has multi-arrows too.
Level 32 Monk and Follower.

Useless Idol News:
AKB48's lastest single, "Manatsu no Sounds Good!" was released today in Japan.  I'm hoping I get mine before June 6.  This CD contains the election tickets for voting who gets to be in the next single, and I need to vote for Kasai :)
^ "Manatsu no Sounds Good!" AKBingo! version.

No comments:

Post a Comment