Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Update: Servers Down

Lunch today -> More Spaghetti with Leftover Meat Sauce.
Went home for lunch.

Dinner today -> Even More Spaghetti with Leftover Meat Sauce.
I still have enough left for 1 more batch tomorrow.

Useless Gaming Info:
I installed and tried to play Diablo 3 last night.  The game wouldn't start and I spent alot of time searching the forums for the fix.  I didn't find one.  I just decided to restart my computer and try again.  The game started up and began downloading updates and started working!  When I finally started playing it was around 10:30pm.  Then around 11:30pm, the servers crashed and you can't play without being connected.  I only got to play 1hr of Diablo 3 :(

Useless Idol News:
AKB0048 episode 3 with english subtitled is here.
I thought the manager was Mariko, but I think the only difference is the manager has a diamond-shaped shine in her hair and Mariko has a heart-shaped shine.  BUT maybe they are the same later?

Update:
Trying to play Diablo 3 right now and the servers are down again!

No comments:

Post a Comment