Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sushi Overload

Lunch today -> Hockey Sushi.
Ed and I went to Hockey Sushi to use his coupon for a free meal.  We stuffed ourselves.  I noted that there is more rice in the sushi now.  It should only be about half the amount of rice for the amount of fish.  I've started cutting out half and leaving it on the plate.

Dinner today -> Hockey Sushi.
I went back to Hockey Sushi for another round with Ben, Susanna, and my dad.  We went because we had to use 2 more coupons I had.  Stuffed ourselves again, but this time I remembered to take some pics.
Spider, Red Dragon, Salmon Skin, and Mango Rolls.
Every time I get the Salmon Skin Roll, it is either burnt or there is hardly any salmon skin in it.  This time there was almost no Salmon Skin in it, so basically it was a slivered cucumber roll.
Sushi and Dynamite Roll.
I think Dynamite Roll is their best maki roll (tempura shrimp, avocado, and a little bit of mayo).

Useless Gaming News:
I decided to take Friday off and play Diablo 3 all day :)  Have fun at work guys :P

No comments:

Post a Comment