Thursday, May 24, 2012

Snapping Mini-Smokies

One of my projects was audited today and took all day.  I was drained by 5pm.  Part 2 is Friday and it will mostly involve my records. 
It's really interesting to see how other companies audit our stuff.  The main thing I learned is that checklist is the most important part.  If the checklists are created and filled out correctly for each process, it helps everything run smoothly, otherwise it just raises questions.
(BTW: if you were trying to reach me by email, I wasn't at my desk all day.  Same goes for Friday.)

Dinner today -> Mini-Smokies.
These Mini-Smokies sausages are the best.
Mini-Smokies.

Why are the so good?  The sausage casing is made of really intestine.  This gives the sausage a tasty "SNAP!" when biting into it.  Some people don't like this, but I love it.
Boiled Mini-Smokies.

They should be grilled on a BBQ, but I boiled them like hotdogs.  I served them in hotdog buns.
Mini-Smokies in Buns.

Useless Sign Info:
I wonder where this is from? LOL :)
aka "No Farting"

No comments:

Post a Comment