Monday, May 7, 2012

Updated: Ribs x3

Dinner today -> Ribs
I got some cheap Monday Ribs from Metro for dinner today.  I also got a couple more rack for lunch tomorrow and Wednesday too.
Cheap Ribs.

The Boston Cream Cake is on sale at Sobey's.  The last time it was on sale, I wasn't able to get one to try it out, but today I was finally able to get one.  It's an alright cake.  I thought it would be better...
Boston Cream Cake.

Useless Softball News:
Reminder to all StrikeFighters, our 1st game will be Tuesday night.  It's against GDC.  It's the team with the pitcher who wears an Australian hat, and with the guy that umpires who smells like cigarette smoke.

Useless Idol News:
Episode 1 and 2 for the AKB0048 anime has been translated.  I've only watched episode 1 and I had no idea that it was a mecha anime!
You can download episode 1 here and episode 2 here.  (I got the 8-bit.  I have trouble watching the 10-bit even with my brand spanking new computer.  Something to do with the settings I can't be bothered to fiddle with.)
AKB0048.
UPDATE:
Just watched Episode 2.  This anime is really cool.  The Mayu character is awesome!  "Watanabe Mayu MK3"  They better make a toy of her!
Spoiler: Mayu is the cyborg idol. (highlight to see spoiler)

Just checked HLJ for AKB0048 stuff.  Didn't have anything, but I found these AKB48 Swing #01 and AKB48 Swing #02 boxes.  Don't know what these gashapon toys are, but I pre-ordered them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment