Sunday, June 3, 2012

Weekend Report: 3 dishes.

Food this weekend ->
I made some dip on Saturday.  I combined hot salsa from Super Store, with 1/3 a container of sour cream, 2 chopped avocados, 1/3 bag of 3 cheddar cheese, and salt & pepper.  I wish I had some bacon to add.
Salsa.

I made some instant mash potatoes to go with a steak a made.  It was garlic and herb flavoured potatoes.  It was actually really good.  I thought it would have tasted like cardboard but it doesn't.
Steak and Mash Potatoes.

Got Pho #15 XL again from the Kanata Noodle House :)  So good.
Pho #15 XL.

I just realized, these are the only things I ate all weekend.  I spent most of the rest of the time playing Diablo 3.

Useless Idol Info:
Go here to vote for Kasai Tomomi in the 2012 AKB48 Election. I got my 4 votes in.
The election will be steamed live on Wednesday June 6 at 5:20pm JST on Google+ and Youtube.  I think there will be live "Engrish" translations subs?  Schedule info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment