Wednesday, June 20, 2012

1st Day of Summer 2012

Today was the official 1st day of summer, and boy was it hot!  I ran some errands at lunchtime and picked up a pizza and some orange slush for Steve and myself.  I filled the slush containers to the top, but by the time I got back to CMC, they melted down about 2 inches!  I forgot to take a pic, but Steve and I kicked off our formal testing session with the pizza and slush.

Dinner today -> Chicken, Bean Curd, and Pork & Shrimp Dumplings.
Susanna and I went to T&T, Bayshore, and SuperStore tonight. (FYI: There is a huge sale at Bath & Body Works.)  I picked up some discount Bean Curd and Dumplings from T&T, and then discount fried chicken at SuperStore. 
I ate most of it while watching the 1st Disc of the AKB48 Request Hour DVD.  The bean curd was especially good this time. 
Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment