Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Noah is Born!!!

Congratulations to Emi and Gavin!!!
Noah was born May 26.  Mom, dad, and big brother are fine.  I only found out on the weekend.  I was waiting for a text from Gavin to tell me... someone dropped the ball :)
Yuro and Noah.

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters lost again tonight.  This time to "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels", 11-4.  We had 1 bad inning and gave up 7 runs, but I dispute one of the calls by the umpire during that inning.  His call was wrong.
Anyways, I hit 2 for 3 with 2 singles.  I also caught 2 pop ups.  It's been while since I caught one, let alone 2.

Lunch today -> Peasant Pizza.
I dropped by Sobey's at lunch time.  They had a couple of day old Peasant Pizza's for 50% off.  I sliced it up and pan fried them in olive oil.
Peasant Pizza with Pink Lemonade.

Useless Idol Info:
Picked up a package at lunch time.  My limited edition 5-disc "AKB48 Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2012" DVD set.  I got the "Heavy Rotation" Version. 
Heavy Rotation Version.

The random photo's I got were pretty good too: Myao, Sasshi, Itano, Mariko, and Jurina.
AKB48 Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment