Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lunch Detour

Lunch today -> Vermicelli.
Lunch detoured from a planned Korean BBQ outing on Merivale to the Kanata Noodle House.
Marc and Steve got B7: Grilled Beef with Spring Rolls.
B7.

Ed and I got B9: Grilled Shrimp, Beef, and Chicken.  A couple spring rolls were thrown in too, but it doesn't say that in the menu. 
It was pretty good.  I'd get it again.  The only thing I found annoying was that all the vermicelli was cut into short little noodles.  Not sure why?  That made it too hard to pick up a bunch with chopsticks.  I had to scoop them up in a spoon.  Ed noticed the same thing.
B9.

Useless Idol Info:
Got a package in the mail today.  It had my set of Maeda's 2nd single "Kimi wa Boku da" CDs with the bonus photo.
Kimi wa Boku da CDs.

I also got June and July issues of Smart Magazine.  AKB's Kojiharu and Mariko on the covers with some Not Yet and Yuko coverage.  They included some free designer Beams grooming kits and Stussy sandals too.
Smart Magazines with Extras.
I got extra copies of the magazines and stuff for Emi.
The Beams grooming kit is neat.  It includes a mirror, nail clippers, tweezers, ear picker, and nose hair trimmer? :) all packed in a leather folding case.
The Stussy sandals are nice too, but it was too small for my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment