Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Curry

My birthday is coming up and I can really use one of these Oshima Yuko autographs.  I would prefer a Kasai one, but Yuko is just as good.  I'm sure some of you would really like to spend $500 on me ;)
Oshima Yuko Autograph Card.

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters lost to Chipworks 17-11 today.  I think we could have beaten them, but some of us had trouble hitting off their pitcher's slow lob balls.  Most of us kept popping it up for an easy fly out.
I only hit 1-for-3, single and 2 pop outs.  Very unlike me.

Team photo from the tournament on the weekend.
Strike Fighters Tournament Roster. (Missing Julie and Andrew)

Dinner today -> Curry
I started preparing for curry yesterday by boiling and cooling some marrow filled soup bones and rib-finger meat. 
Today, I scooped out the solidified fat, reboiled and added the veggies and Osaka curry.  It was a little bit too salty but still tasty.  The meat was tender.
Curry

No comments:

Post a Comment