Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Slaughtered

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters got slaughtered 32-10 against Alcatel tonight.  They were hitting the ball everywhere we were not.  The season is not starting off well for us.  We need Marc back (and Stefano too).
My worst game this season was today as I only went 1-for-4 at bat with a single.  It could have been a double, but I tripped on 1st base as it was loose.
Julie debuted in this game and took a 1-bounce line drive into her jaw.  It looked bad from where I was at catch, but she toughed it out and continued playing :)  She only cut her lip and gums, but I think her jaw might swell up tomorrow?

Dinner today -> Subway Cold Cut Trio Meal.
We played until 8pm, so there was no whole BBQ chickens left at Sobey's.  I should got one after work instead of waiting will after softball.  I got a cold cut trio from Subway on the way home.
Is it just me, or does the foot long bread look smaller now than before?
Cold Cut Trio.

Useless Transformers News:
At E3 2012 yesterday, the new Transformers: Fall of Cybertron trailer was shown.  It's got alot characters in it, including Metroplex!.  Check it out here.

Useless Idol News:
I took a vacation day on Wednesday so I can watch the AKB48 2012 Election on Google+ ^_^.  It starts at 4:20am EST and the 1st place speech will be after 10am EST. (UPDATE: I changed the link to the english Youtube link.  Looks like the English Google+ site crashed.)
I voted for Kasai 4 times, but check these pics for Kashiwagi and this SKE girl.  Some people are really into this or are nuts! 
Yukirin Votes.

SKE Votes.
Look all the voting tickets they have.  How many CDs did they buy and what do they do with them all?  I read a Sasshi fan voted for her over 1700 times!

No comments:

Post a Comment