Monday, July 2, 2012

Long Weekend Report: Happy Canada Day!!!

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

My relatives were in Ottawa this weekend, which normally means there will be a ton of good food to eat.

Saturday Lunch -> Rideau Restaurant Takeout.
Ordered a bunch of Chinese noodle and rice dishes.
Rideau Takeout Part 1.
Rideau Takeout Part 2.
Homemade Pastries.

Satuday Dinner -> Rideau Restaurant Eat-in.
Ordered dishes with rice.
Rideau Dinner.

Saturday Dessert -> Cakes, Pie, Jello, and Strawberries..
I make some fish tank jello.  I used fruit for the gravel and gummy fish for the fish.
Saturday Desserts.
Fish Tank Jello.

Sunday Lunch -> BBQ.
I only got a pic of the chicken wings cooking on the BBQ.  I was too busy eating steak, pork chops, jumbo scallops, beef on a stick, corn, and potatoes to remember to take pics of the food.  Someone should have reminded me!
BBQ Wings.

Sunday Dessert -> Cake and Fruits.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY!!!
Sunday was Audrey's 1st birthday.  She had a neat designer cake.
Audrey's Birthday Cake.
Desserts.

Monday Lunch -> Chicken Wing Rice.
I marinaded some chicken wings in Teriyaki sauce for a couple days and then cooked them in the rice cooker.  Simple and good stuff.
Chicken Rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment