Sunday, July 22, 2012

Weekend Report: New BBQ

I finally finished assembling my BBQ.  Jeff and Ben helped me finish it.  It looks pretty good and heats up really fast!  I got it Home Depot for $199, but I saw it on sale Saturday at Walmart for $249.  I saved alot.
New BBQ.

Food this weekend ->
I christened the new BBQ with some short ribs I got from Costco.
Costco Short Ribs.
It's not as good as my Korean Short Ribs, but still good.  I made french beans and rice to go with the ribs.
Short Ribs, French Beans, and Rice.

Steak with mushrooms and instant chicken rice.
Steak, Mushrooms, and Rice.

Ramen with short ribs, red pepper, lettuce, mushrooms, and free-range egg.
Ramen.

Useless Gaming News:
5 player gaming at Anthony's house.
3 rounds of Dominion.  Saboteur was involved alot.
Dominion.

1 tough game of Robo Rally.  Lots of crazy havoc.  Jeff and Derek didn't survive to the end of the game too.
RoboRally.

Useless News:
I finally killed that stupid mosquito in my room.  I got him Saturday night.  It buzzed my ear and I tracked him down on my leg. I finished the mosquito with a flawless victory :)

No comments:

Post a Comment