Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Apologies Roger

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters lost again today.  We lost 15-7 against "Da Knobs".  We gave up 5 runs in the 1st and last innings, which pretty much cost us the game.  Other than those bad innings, our defence played pretty good. 
FYI: Julie didn't get injured tonight :)  A first!  She also hit 4-for-4 with 4 singles.
I only hit 1-for-3, but I got a triple and 2 RBI!

Julie's brother, Roger, came to watch the game.  When we were waiting out the rain, Jeno asked me who was sitting in the back seat of my car, and for some unknown reason I yelled out, "It's Julie's sister!" LOL (Julie hit me and corrected me).  I have no clue why I said that?!?!  LOL
Sorry Roger.  It must have been your long hair and your facial hair that threw me ;) LOL

Lunch today -> T&T Fries (not the grocery store).
I was in Bell's Corners to pick up a part for my fish tank from the Electrical and Plumbing Store, and I decided to get lunch from a chip wagon called T&T Fries.  I had a picture of the Large Fries and Cheeseburger I ordered, but I'm not posting it.  The food was NOT good, and it was not worth $9.50!  I thought for those prices, it must be good?  I was wrong. 
The fries tasted weird and a little burnt.  I think he uses the same oil for everything, so the fries absorbed the flavours of the other foods cooked in the oil.  I only ate half the fries only because I was hungry and threw the rest away.  It wasn't even worth giving away.
The cheeseburger was $4.50 and it was a basic patty from Costco
I should have gone across the street to get burgers from The Butchery.

No comments:

Post a Comment