Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Cheese-less Steak Fajita

Lunch today -> Kanata Noodle House
A few of us made a trip to the Kanata Noodle House for lunch.  I got something different than my usual.  I got #45 Large.  It was Egg Noodles in Chicken Broth with Seafood and BBQ Pork.  Lots of shrimps, big chunks of artificial crab, fish balls, and BBQ Pork. While eating it, it seemed like it was a bottomless bowl of egg noodles.  There was so much of it!
Egg Noodle with Seafood and BBQ Pork.
It was good, but I still like Pho #15 more.

Dinner today -> Cheese-less Steak Fajita.
I cooked up an assembly line to make steak fajitas.  I prepared sliced rib steak, mini-portabella mushrooms, orange pepper slivers, sliced red onion, sliced avocado, diced tomatoes, chopped lettuce, and microwaved instant rice.  I forgot I used up the last of the cheese on the weekend.
Fajita Assembly Line.

These finished wraps were good and big :)
Steak Fajitas.
Steve, are you drooling :p

No comments:

Post a Comment