Tuesday, July 17, 2012

2 More Losses

Useless Softball News:
Tonight we had back-to-back games verses A-Team.  I think they are 2nd in our division this year, but last year we were evenly matched against them.  It seem like that again this year. 
We lost Game 1, 14-10.  It was close.  If we played a better 1st inning and didn't give up the maximum 10 runs, we could have won.  I hit 2-for-3 with 2 singles, but I got picked off at 3rd trying to distract the throw to 1st.  I distracted him and they got me instead.
We lost the 2nd Game 14-13.  It was so close.  We had 1 bad inning again.  I think I went 3-for-3 with a double and 2 singles.
Denise and Julie were our stars.  Their hitting was deep into the green and catching them off guard.

I think we could have won both games if we had a home-run hitter.  We gave up alot of homers, but we didn't have any homers to match them.  Stefano!  Suck it up and get back in the game :)  We need your power!

No comments:

Post a Comment