Thursday, July 5, 2012

Crunchy Fishies

I heard on the radio on the way home that there will be a heat warning for Friday and Saturday.  Both days will be +40C!  It's going to be boiling hot outside, while I'll be freezing cold inside.

Snack today -> Chili Sesame Fish.
I wanted to munch on something after lunch today, but the vending machine was out of chips.  I found a package of Chili Sesame Fish in my drawer that I forgot about.  SCORE!  Tasty and crunchy fishies.  It went perfectly with my roasted green tea :)

Dinner today -> Stone Chicken Round 2
Made another batch of teriyaki chicken thighs in the stone bakeware pot.  Cooked it in the microwave for 15 minutes. 
Chicken.
I put carrots, red onions, and garlic cloves in with it this time.  Served it with rice.
Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment