Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mosquito in Room

I'm going pretty good today with having only 4.5 hours sleep.  I went to bed around 2am and had to get up at 6:30am to take the car to the dealership.  I needed an oil change and to get a broken shock coil fixed.  I also didn't get much sleep because there was a mosquito buzzing around in my room.  It buzzed my ear once and I couldn't find it to kill it.  It was so annoying!

Dinner today -> Steak Fajita.
Used up the last of yesterday's steak and veggies to make a couple more wraps.  Pretty good, but not as good as Muccho Burrito... yet :)

Useless Anime News:
I started watching the anime "Sword Art Online".  It only started airing in Japan a couple of weeks ago, but the subbers at evetaku are subbing it within a day of airing.  It's an RPG based anime with a twist.  I'm liking it so far.  The manga suppose to be good too.
AKB0048's last episode of the season airs this Sunday.  It's really good so far, but I read the writer has a recent history of screwing up the endings.  BUT, I also read that she is an AKB fan, so maybe she won't screw it up?

No comments:

Post a Comment