Sunday, August 21, 2016

Weekend Report: VYE

Food this weekend ->
Made a steak stir-fry on Friday for Dinner.  I was sliced steak, with portobello mushrooms and sugar snaps.
Steak Stir-Fry.

On Saturday, I pan steamed a turbot.  I cooked the fish with just oyster sauce, ginger powder, and soy sauce.
Pan Steamed Turbot.

Sunday, I made chicken rice for lunch.  Just put the chicken drumsticks on the rice in the rice cooker.  Topped it with some salt and press "Start".
Chicken Rice.
With the some of the leftover rice and chicken, I made butter chicken rice just by adding a few spoons of butter chicken sauce and mixing it all together.
Butter Chicken Rice.

Useless Gaming News:
4-Player gaming at Brian's house on Saturday night.  We played "VYE" to start.  It's a very good game that is short.  Probably on my "to buy list" now.  It's a simple game of playing 1 card a turn to try and capture as much area as you can.  Similar to Othello, but up to 5 players.
4-Player VYE.
We then played "Sixes".  It's a fun word matching/not matching party game.  Another game to add to my "to buy list".  After Gordon left; we played Turbulance.  It's an OK game.  I already own it and it was a throw-in for a KickStarter game.

No comments:

Post a Comment