Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Titans Return Package

Lunch today -> Pulled Pork Poutine.
Food trucks today.  I got Pulled Pork Poutine from Big D's.  It was alot of food in this order.  It was good, but I prefered last week's Boom Boom Chicken more.
Pulled Pork Poutine.

Snack today -> Chips.
Someone brought it some chips from a brand I've never seen before.  The flavours were Lobster and Donair.  The lobster one was OK.  It had the taste of lobster shell and sea salt.  I did like to donair one.  It did taste like donair.
Chips.

Dinner today -> Steak and Mushrooms.
Made one of the discount steaks for dinner.  Just pan fried with salt and pepper.  I also cooked 1 pack of the Portobello mushrooms for a side  Was going to make rice too, but thought this was enough, and it was.
Steak and Portobello Mushrooms.

Useless Transformers News:
Got a package today from Toys R Us.  I got a big box full of Titans Return Transformers.  I got Blaster, Powermaster Prime, Skullsmasher, Blurr, Scourge, Hardhead, Rewind, and Stripes.  I'm only missing Wheelie.
Newest Transformers.

No comments:

Post a Comment