Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Sailor Moon Crystal DVD

Snack today -> Triscuits with Red Pepper and Garlic Jelly
Jordon brought in this red pepper and garlic jelly for a treat today.  We ate it on Triscuits.  It was very good.  He got the jelly from the Carp garlic-fest.  I might have to go get some myself this weekend.
Red Pepper and Garlic Jelly.

Dinner today -> Pizza
Our softball game got rained out today, but I still went out and got wet in the rain doing some shopping.  Picked up a 3 meat hot 'n' ready pizza from Little Ceasar's for dinner.  It was good but kind of too salty.  I wanted a Canadian, but they didn't have any ready.
Salty 3-Meat Pizza.

Useless Food News:
After I picked up the pizza, I went to Loblaws on the way home to see what was on sale.  I found lots of stuff.  I got discount mushrooms, cheese & pepperoni sticks, and even steak on sale.  It was all 50% off!  I'll be eating a steak and mushroom dinner tomorrow :)
50% off Loblaws Food.

Useless Toy News:
Went to Toys R Us to see if there was anything new out.  I found the Lego Movie Police Dropship on sale for $59.98 from $99.99.  Had to pick it up for that deal.  Maybe someone who stays up all night will want to build it for me ;)
Lego Movie Dropship.

Useless DVD News:
Picked up the new Sailor Moon Crystal DVD part 1 that was released today.  I haven't watched any of the episodes before, but I'll probably marathon through this box set sometime.  I just started watching Soul Eater and it's pretty good.  I want to finish that first.
Sailor Moon Crystal DVD Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment