Wednesday, August 24, 2016

KFC Sunscreen

Lunch today -> Souvlaki Pita.
Food Truck Wednesday today.  I got my lunch from the Greek truck.  I decided to get a chicken souvlaki pita.  I've had their platters before and it was good, but I've never had thier pitas.  It was very good.  Inside was chicken lettuce, onion, tomato, tzatziki, and french fries.  It was fairly large, but I was still peckish for more when I finished it.

Snack today -> Watermelon.
Social committee had Watermelon Day today.  It was supposed to be Aug 3, but too many people were on vacation and we had just had lollipop day recently, so we moved to today.  I chopped up 2 "seedless" watermelons.  They were mostly seedless, but there were still some black seeds in them.  Very sweet though.

Useless Non-Food News:
KFC gave away some "Extra Crispy Sunscreen" in the US.  It's already all gone.  The side effects at the bottom of the site is hilarious.  They sure want to make sure people don't eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment