Sunday, August 14, 2016

Weekend Report: Happy Birthday Will!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL!!!
(It was on Saturday)

Useless Gaming News:
Meet Gordon at the Gaming Garage Sale at the Nepean Sportsplex on Saturday.  There were way more people there at 9am than I expected.  The line was atleast 100 people long before got to the end of it.
Picked up Flick'em Up wooden boardgame and Lego Patty and Selma from Lego Simpsons Series 2.  Still missing Moleman and Maggie.
Flick'em Up, Patty, and Selma.

Food this weekend ->
Picked up some T&T 4-item combo after the garage sale.  I got tofu curds, general tao chicken, spicy green beans, and salt & pepper porkchops.  I got the fish maw soup with it again.  It's just that good.  I also got a large sweet & sour pork.  That was on special.
T&T Food.

Useless Gaming News 2:
Played No Man's Sky alot this weekend.  I traded enough items on the space station to get alot of money: over 9 million units.  I bought the biggest ship I could get (30 slots).  Then I went searching a couple of planets.  I was able to upgrade my multi-tool to 22 slots and the exo-suit with 29 slots.  I uncovered alot of the Vy'keen history and language.
I'm also feeding the animals I find on the planets.  Why?  So I can collect their poop.  They sometimes drop rare minerals that I need to upgrade.  Sometimes to poop is bigger than the creature itself!
See the Red Poop?

No comments:

Post a Comment