Monday, August 22, 2016

Hit in the Pitching Hand

Useless Softball News:
Strike Fighters played Saved by the Balls tonight in a rematch.  We lost in a close game 14-12.  We took an early 9-0 lead, but then giving up 8 runs in the 2nd inning cost us.  We were pretty much "3 up and 3 down" for hitting after that.  We also lost Gary when he took a hard line drive into his pitching hand.  It was super loud when he got hit.  His hand started to swell up right away and the ball's stitch marks were imprinted in his hand!
I hit 2-for-3 tonight: single, fielder's choice, and triple.

Dinner today -> Big Bone BBQ.
After the game, Marc and I went to Big Bone BBQ so I could pick up the Monday Special.  It was so good.  The ribs I got this time was abit on the fatty side, but they had so much flavour :)  Also they had a good smokey flavour.  I was disappointed abit with the poutine.  It needed abit more gravy.
Monday Special from Big Bone BBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment