Thursday, August 11, 2016

No Man's Sky

Lunch today -> T&T and Franks
Took a vacation day today.  Went to T&T in the morning to get more sweet shrimps.  I also picked up a 4-item combo meal.  I got general tao chicken, tofu curds, garlic chives, and pork belly with white rice.  I also upgraded the soup to fish maw soup.
Afterwards I went to Frank's to get some #1s and some sausage rolls.
Shared the mini-feast at my parent's house.
Lunch.

Useless Gaming News:
I picked up No Man's Sky for PS4.  This is my type of game.  It's an open world survival game where you explore random planets and do anything you want.  There isn't anything you have to do in the game, but explore.
No Man's Sky.
I've only played 4hrs so far and I've only left my first planet once.  I came back to it because I wanted to explore another part of the planet and see what else I could get.  Plus I want to get a new ship.  Mine is too slow and needs more cargo space.  My planet is a nice 20C in the day.  But at night it gets hotter to 47C?

No comments:

Post a Comment