Friday, August 5, 2016

Viticulture

Lunch today -> Ox Head 2.
Steve, Ed and I went to Ox Head 2 for lunch.  We all got the standard V17 Oxhead vermicelli.  It was really good, but I found my meat abit too lean and salty.
V17.

Dinner today -> Rideau Takeout.
Split some Rideau dishes tonight with Jeremy and Arseni.  We got fried wontons, crab meat fish maw soup, schezwan beef, singapore noodles, and salt & pepper squid.
Rideau Dinner.

Useless Gaming News:
After work Jeremy and Arseni came over to do some gaming.  We tried out my new Kickstarted "Vast: The Crystal Caverns" first.  It took us a little while to get started, but it's not a bad game.  Very different as each player plays the role of the Dragon, Knight, Goblins, Theif, or the Cave; and each have their own agendas and victory conditions.  I'd like to try it again with 4 players.
Vast the Crystal Caverns.
Then we played Viticulture.  It's a wine making worker-placement game.  Very good game.  I'm thinking of adding this game to my buy list.  Jeremy beat me by 1 point at the end of the game.
Viticulture.

No comments:

Post a Comment