Monday, August 29, 2016

Triples

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters played Rockwell Collins tonight.  I think we lost 17-13 (I don't recall the final score).  We lost it in one inning where we gave up 7 runs.  They were just hitting into our holes in the field.  Our record is now 10-9 with 1 regular season game left on Wednesday.
We scored alot of runs today, but I only had 2 at-bats.  Both times I was the lead-off batter and both times I hit triples.  I also made 2 plays at the plate tonight with a couple good throws from Sean and Marc.  We got the out both times.

Dinner today -> Subway.
I had to go back to CMC after the game to get some work done, so I picked up Subway for dinner.  Got my usual cold-cut trio and downed it with a Coke.
Subway Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment