Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Struck Out... Twice!!!

Dinner today -> Bacon and Cheese Sandwiches.
Made a simple dinner.  Microwave instant bacon on toast with cheese and mayo sandwich.
Bacon and Cheese Sandwiches

Useless Softball News:
The CMC Strike Fighters defeated Lockheed Martin 17-5 in softball today.  We won handily, but it was a very bad offensive game for me.  I hit 1-for-4 with a single and 2 strikeouts!!!  I can't believe I struck out twice!  I couldn't read and hit the pitcher's pitches, while Sean, Jeff, and Don were launching homeruns off him.
Anyways, my defence was still on the ball.  Made a play at the plate from a throw from Marc and we got the out, then I almost turned it into a double play with my throw to 3rd, but Sean wasn't ready and missed it.  He was admiring the out at the plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment