Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Sweet Shrimp

Lunch today -> Farmboy
Got some Farmboy salad bar and pitas for lunch.  I made wraps with the pulled pork and salad bits in the pita wraps.  The pulled pork is very good in the wrap.

Useless Food News:
Susanna and I went to T&T tonight.  We split a big box of cooked frozen sweet shrimp for $10.  We tried a few by defrosting them in a bowl of water, and these shrimp are so sweet!  I'm going back on Thursday to get another box... maybe 2? 
My Half of the Sweet Shrimp

Useless Food News 2:
Walmart has the new Lays Chips flavours out.  Canada is Bacon Poutine, Thailand is Thai Sweet Chili, and UK is Cheese & Onion.  I'll try these sometime soon.
New Chip Flavours.

Useless Transformers News:
Picked up Blaster for Gordon at Walmart.  He was mis-priced at $30.  Hopefully they will get more Blasters and Primes so I can pick them up at that good price too.
Mis-Priced Blaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment