Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Transmogrify

Breakfast today -> Farmboy Breakfast Bar.
Went to Farmboy before going to work this morning.  I picked up some scramble eggs, bacon, sausages, perogies and few veggies from the Breakfast Bar.  I also got a pack of pita wraps.  I made breakfast wraps throughout the day to snack on.  It was easy.  1 pita wrap filled with eggs, 1 slice of bacon, and 1 sausage.
Farmboy Breakfast Food.

Useless Gaming News:
Won my 1st game of Dominion in months of playing it lunchtime today.  It was still close between me and James, but I had my deck churning early and was buying a Province almost every turn I had.  Transmogrify was my main card, which I only had 3 of.  The key was it put the transmogrified card into my had to use right way, which was usually Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment