Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Bloody Sock and Shoe

Breakfast today -> Farmboy Breakfast Bar.
Had to drop the car off at Mazda this morning for service.  Susanna picked me and we went to Farmboy to get some breakfast.  I got the same as yesterday, but whole wheat pitas because the white pitas were sold out.  Made wraps again.
Farmboy Breakfast Food.

Snack today -> McShake
Got a Strawberry McShake for a snack.  It was OK.  It started to taste like coffee and chocolate halfway through.  I don't think they clean the machine very well.
Strawberry McShake.

Lunch today -> Food Trucks
Wasn't too hungry at lunch today so I got something small at the Rico Peru truck.  I got a beef skewer with half a potato and coleslaw for $5.  It tasted good, but $5 is alot for this small thing.
Beef Stick.

Useless Softball News:
Awesome game tonight vs Beerfeasters for the season ending game.  We won in the slugfest 33-32!  It was 29-29 after 5 inning before both team's defences started to kick in (we sorely missed Marc and Jeno who were unable to play tonight).  The Strike Fighters finished the regular season with 11 wins and 9 losses.
I was hitting 4-for-4 after 4 innings with 3 singles and 1 double.  Why did I stop after 4 innings?  On my last at-bat, before I hit my last single, I line the ball with a full swing straight down onto my big toe!  When I got back to the bench, blood was soaking through my sock and shoe.
Fongpay's Bloody Sock and Shoe.
Tanya bandaged up my toe (Thanks Tanya!), but she said the nail might fall off later, as it was already turning black and blue.  I hope it doesn't fall off.  I hope I can play the playoffs next week too!
Fongpay's Bandaged Big Toe.

No comments:

Post a Comment