Sunday, August 7, 2016

Weekend Report: Insomnia

Not getting much sleep this weekend.  Not sure why I couldn't sleep?  I think I got 2 hrs on Friday night and maybe 4 hrs on Saturday night.

Food this weekend ->
Bought a whole rainbow trout from Sobeys.  I pan fried it in olive oil for a minute with some oyster sauce and ginger powder on top.  I then poured some water in and covered it to steam for 15 minutes.
Rainbow Trout.
I finished it by flipping it over to fry for a couple minutes and poured on some soy sauce.  I came out pretty good.  Not too many bones in it too.
Rainbow Trout in Soy Sauce.

Made some spaghetti in meat sauce on Sunday.  Add in some leftover sour cream into the meat sauce that was a month over the expiry date.  It still tasted fine to me.
Spaghetti in Meat Sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment