Sunday, March 19, 2017

Weekend Report -> Amazing Salad.

Food this weekend ->
Went to Frank's Sandwiches on Friday at lunchtime.  I got some #1 Frank's Specials.  It's been awhile since I've had one.  I was awed by the amount of meat stacked in the sandwich.
Lots of Meat.
I had to split each half in half and eat then open faced.  Couldn't fit it in my mouth otherwise.

Went to Julie's place on Saturday night for dinner and watch some movies/TV (Moana, Chicago, iZombie).  Julie made an amazing salad for dinner.  The base was this bag of "Beets & Greens" premixed salad from Loblaws. 
Salad Base.
Then she added blue berries, quartered strawberries, and small cubed cheddar cheese.  It was so good.  We also got a roast chicken and some scalloped potatoes for dinner.  I got to take the leftover salad home and ate it Sunday :)
Yummy Salad.

Spent most of Sunday playing Zelda.  I don't think I got that much further.  I just kept exploring for shrines and killing monsters so I could collect enough money to buy the stealth armour pieces.  My big meal for Sunday was pork wontons with egg white noodles.
Wontons with Egg White Noodles.

Useless Gaming News:
3-Player gaming on Friday night at Brian's.  We played "Guilds of London".  Brian gave up on the 1st turn and was throwing the game.  It was really annoying.  I asked twice if we should quit and play another game, but we played on and he played on his tablet. 
We also played Tokaido.  This is a great simple game.  With 3 players it is limited and has less strategy, but this game with 4 or 5 players would be great.
Tokaido.

No comments:

Post a Comment