Thursday, March 23, 2017

La Noodle Visit

Lunch today -> La Noodle.
Peter, Steve, Ed and I went to La Noodle for lunch today.  I was able to watch the cook pull the noodles this time (or atleast watch the top half of the pulling).
Steve ordered G2 Stir Fried Hand Pulled Noodle with Shredded Pork.  It looked really good.
G2
Peter got G4 Stir Fried Hand Pulled Noodle with Lamb.  That also looked good.  Big portion too.
G4
Ed and I both got the J2 Hand Pulled Noodle with Braised Beef.  We also added an egg.
J2 with Egg.
I tasted the broth first.  It didn't taste as good as Cindy's order a couple weeks ago.  I tasted abit watered down.  The braised beef was still good as before.  The noodle size I got this time was one recommended by the waiter (the first one on the left in the menu).  They were OK.  Thicker than I would have preferred.  I got to say that adding the egg was totally worth it.  It was really good.  It was marinated in a sweet soy sauce.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I forgot to warn you guys about LN. When we went it was an older gentleman making the noodles and they stretched so long that they were rubbing on the floor and he just kept going.

    ReplyDelete