Monday, March 27, 2017

Arriba Red & White Corn Chips

Snack today -> Arriba Corn Chips.
Got some new Old Dutch "Arriba Red & White" corn chips with white cheddar at Walmart.  Tried them out today.
Arriba!  Eh!
The corn chips inside are a unique red and white.  The coating on the chips is similar to the Smart Food popcorn white cheddar.  They taste good, but I found it lacking abit more "punch".  These chips would probably be really good with abit of salsa on them.  I'd probably get these again.  They are 2 for $4 at Walmart.

Lunch today -> Snak Man Doo General Tao.
Went to Walmart at lunch time and picked up this box of frozen "Snak Man Doo" General Tao bites.  It was 30 bites for $5.50. 
Snak Man Doo
Microwaved half the box for lunch.  They aren't that good.  I taste mostly celery while eating them (and I hate celery).  And they are spicy.  Abit too spicy for General Tao Chicken.  I think I was expecting too much from this product, because I like the box and name of the product.  Too bad.  Won't be getting these again.
Celery Flavour Bites.

1 comment:

  1. good that u tried those samosas. I was considering buying them but now I won't!

    ReplyDelete