Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Pi Day

Lunch today -> Pies.
Today was Pi Day.  I picked up 10, yes TEN, pies for everyone at work.  I got apple, pecan, strawberry rhubarb, triple berry, and lemon meringue.  This was pretty much my lunch too.
Pi Day.
I started with 3 slices, but by the end of the day, I tried them all.  The apple was very good.
1st Pie Plate of 3 Pies.

Dinner today -> Maple Teriyaki Chicken and Mushrooms.
Boiled more chicken drumsticks in my leftover maple teriyaki marinade.  It's a really good sweet and savoury marinade.  I also chopped up a couple boxes of white mushrooms and pan cooked them to go with the chicken.
Maple Teriyaki Chicken with Lots of Mushrooms.

Useless Plant News:
I want these double peace sign rabbit plants.  They are soooo cute!  Hopefully I can find some at the garden centers in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment