Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Bloody Medium Rare Roast Beef.

Dinner today -> Roast Beef
Boneless Blade Roast was on sale at Farmboy.  I picked one up.  I would have prefered with bone in for more flavour and I could use the bone in soup, but this was good too.   I dry rubbed with a basic salt, black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder rub.  Cooked it to just under medium rare (I like it bloody).
Bloody Medium Rare Roast Beef.

Useless Gaming News:
3-Player gaming after work today.  We played Castles of Burgundy.  It took us about 2hrs to finish, but it was a good game.  Evan ran away with the lead early but James won in the long game.  BUT it was a tainted victory as we misplayed the first few turn orders because James went 2nd when it should have been me.  So the game might have been closer or Evan may have won.
Castles of Burgundy.

No comments:

Post a Comment