Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Processing My Document?

Eleanor visited Ottawa today.  I speak with her on the phone alot but it's been a few years since I've seen her.  I didn't know she was on vacation this week and after chatting with her for abit, I was wonder who is processing and releasing my document?

Dinner today -> Ramen.
Didn't know what to make for dinner so I just made a bag of chicken ramen.  While cooking I was looking through the freezer and decided to added some mix frozen vegetables and some frozen mussels.
Ramen Dinner.

Useless Gaming News:
A few games I picked up last week: Colt Express "Marshal & Prisoners" (latest expansion), Deception (a Werewolf/Mysterium type game but with a twist.  Check out Dice Tower review), Three Cheers for Master (recommended by a coop student at work), and Why First (object is to finish in 2nd place each round to score points, and the final winner is the person in 2nd place).
Newest Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment