Monday, March 20, 2017

Excalibur Batman

Lunch today -> Glen's Fries.
Went to Canadian Tire at lunchtime.  I got a large fries with salt & vinegar from Glen's.  It's so good piping hot in the cool weather outside.
Fries for Lunch.

Snack today -> Mini-Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
Also hit Farmboy at lunchtime.  I picked up some fresh mini-oatmeal raisin cookies.  They really hit the spot in the afternoon.  Nice and chewy, but not too sweet.
Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.

Dinner today -> T&T Food.
Susanna and I went to T&T tonight.  I picked up sweet & sour pork, bean curds with mushrooms, and some sushi.  The salmon roe sushi was really good.  2 pieces wasn't enough.
T&T Food.

Useless Toy News:
Final found the Lego Dimensions Excalibur Batman at Centrum Walmart.  I didn't get it the first time it was there and when I went back it was gone.  I paid regular price, but I wanted it and didn't want to miss it.
Excalibur Batman Pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment