Thursday, March 9, 2017

5 Packs of Mushrooms


Snack today -> Peter's Cookies.
Peter made 2 batches of cookies for a taste test at work.  He made a zesty butterscotch cookie and a butterscotch toffee cookie.  Even with my lack of taste right now, they were both very good, but I voted for the zesty butterscotch.  I prefer the lemon flavour in it.
Taste Test Cookies.

Dinner today -> Lots of Mushrooms.
Went to Loblaws at lunchtime today.  I picked up a pile of 50% discount mushrooms and meat.  I got 3 packs of white mushrooms, 2 packs of portobello mushrooms, a couple honey garlic sausages, and a 5 pack of pork schnitzel.
Discount Mushrooms and Meat.
I crammed all 5 packs of mushrooms into a pan with olive oil, salt, pepper, and oyster sauce.  When almost done I added some potato starch to make a thicker sauce.
Mushroom Sauce.
Boiled and slice the sausages, and pan fried the pork schnitzel.  Topped both with a some of the mushroom sauce.  I'll save some of the mushroom sauce for Friday's meal.
Dinner.

Useless TV News:
Went to Walmart at lunchtime too.  I picked up some recommended Tylenol Complete to help with my cold.  Steve says it's better than Advil Cold and Flu.  I'll see about that.  I also saw the Martial Law box set!!!  I grabbed it right away.  Great show. 
Martial Law DVD Box and Tylenol Complete.
I don't even remember there was a crossover episode with Walker Texas Ranger!

No comments:

Post a Comment